* It is not our aim to get as many people through our course in the shortest possible time. Our aim is to pass on as much knowledge as we can so that you can competently and safely ride a motorcycle for years to come. The ability to understand what you are doing and why will give you the tools to be able to manage the situations that you and your 2 wheeled machine will encounter is just so important. Our small class sizes will allow you more time to practice and learn and our trainer can spend more individual time with each student . We guarantee that you will learn things from us that you will not learn in other riding courses.
* Your rider trainer is Accredited by The Department of Transport and Main Roads to conduct motorcycle trainig and assess under the Q Ride program. Brett aas upgraded to the most recent rider training qualifications and is recognised in all states of Australia as a rider trainer. Brett has also attended Risk Managment training from Dupont.
* Your motorcycle riders licence. Learner RE, RE licence or R licence.
* Long pants and closed-
* Jacket, helmet, gloves and if you do not have these, we can supply them to you free of charge
* Protective eye wear or goggles if your helmet does not have a visor
* A snack and drink, although we can pick something up along the way.
* The balance of the price of the course if you have not paid in full (EFTPOS is not available)
* Discounts or SPECIALS are on offer from time to time and we are happy to talk to groups regarding package deals.We believe our training and course costs are very very reasonable. In fact we have not had a price rise in more than 3 years..
* The LAM Scheme was introduced in Queensland on 1 July 2009. It restricts class RE (restricted) motorcycle licence holders to a combined power-
The LAM Scheme restricts learner riders to motorcycles that comply with both of the following capacity restrictions:
* engine capacity must not exceed 660 ml.
* After 12 months of obtaining your RE license you are then able to go for your R license (to ride all sized bikes). You must take the same Q Ride test but on an open-
* You cannot start learning on an open-
* Our training area is without doubt the best in the area. We DO NOT conduct beginner training or Q Ride assesment competancies in back streets where cars and trucks can appear at any moment. We do not conduct our training in small car parks. Our training area is on private property, lockable and fully fenced and not accessible by unauthorised people or vehicles. The perfect learning environment. Our training area is almost 1km long and you can travel at speeds up to 100km /hr in complete safety.